Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my small corner of the intenet dedicated to a little bit of ranting, large bit of Baby D tales and a medium bit of travel musings. Have a read, leave some comments or simply close this page down and waste some time on Facebook instead!

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Snuffle

I´ve inhaled most of Cusco´s dust and pollution over the past week or so, not to mention cement and lethal paint fumes, so it´s no surprise that I have a upper respiratory tract infection. So far not so bad but I´m dosing myself with paracetamol and Vitamin C and have discovered that you can get Penicillin over the counter, just in case. I´m not a hypochondriac but I everyone in the house where I´m staying (AKA The Big Brother House)are coming down with either chest infections or crazy gut problems. After lunch I spent a pleasant hour googling Salmonella and Giardia which one of the girls have been diagnosed with. My trusty 90% Alcohol hand cleanser which travels everywhere with me is being truely tested.

2 comments:

Cowgirl said...

I am def bringing my iodine drops!!!

skigirl said...

Stick with bottled water and avoid ice adn you´ll be grand!